uyhaonna

Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011

THE LAST SURPRISE FOR PRINCESS


Some day life to human, that is Rusli and Tika. They love each other, they through 2 year’s together with every love in they step. This story begin when Tika birthday.
Arif      : “ rus, today is tika birthday right?”
Rusli    : “ yes, I know it’s “
Arif      : “ Btw, what can you do and what will you give to her, doll, flower, ring or something
                Else?”
Rusli    : “nothing, while today I not say birthday to her”
Arif      :” why? (shocked) what wrong with you, are you crazy, are you kidding man?”
Rusli    :” no! I’m not kidding to you. I’m serious.”
Arif      :” but this is so curios. Today is tika birthday you must  meke her happy and smile”
Rusli    : “ relax,,, I have a plan to her, but not now Ok?” ( happy smile )
Arif      :” ( confused ) ok. I know your plan”

            Suddenly Uyha and Tika come close to Arif and Rusli
Uyha    :” hi, friend how are you?”
Arif      :” ehm… yes I’m fine of course”
Tika     :” next, how about you my dear?”
Rusli :” just fine. Sorry guy’s I want to going to café I’m very hungry, bye!”
            Uyha and tika feeling so curios with rusli that not usually happen to rusli
Uyha    :” curios, rusli not like usually this”
Tika     :” I think so, is he forget today is mw bitrhday”
Arif      :” wow, wow ho donet forget about it’s! he know”
Tika     :” if he know, why he like this? ”
Uyha    :” I do not know, may be he have problem with family”
Tika     :” No! I know he and he not like this, I sad”
Uyha    :” never mind, I too know he, he is very love you, maybe he have surprice to you”
            ( entertaining uyha to tika with happy smile)
            But in different place rusli have a sweet plan for his sweety princess
Rusli    :” friend come on!”
Ato       :” come on to where? “
Rusli    :” to flower shop”
Ato       :” what? To flowers shop? ( replay question from rusli) what will you do? “
Rusli    :” eat, drink, chili NOT THAT! I will buy flower for my lovely”
Ato       :” so sweet……… for Tika?
Rusli    :” sure ! that right, flower special for my princess”
Ato       :” ok! Come on”
            In campus, when uyha and tika are walking in street suddenly there are a car come to their, and with quickly to crush them. Consequenly, tika fall down and her head hit the stone. And tika bringed to the hospital

            But rusli dan’t know about this tragedy, he come to tika house with happiness
Rusli    :” assalamualaikum, any body home? “
empluyer :” waalaikumsalam, yes what can I do for you? “
Rusli    :” hi ! tika in home ? I want to meet her? “
Empluyers :” owh, mrs. Tika is not in this home, but I get some information from mrs. Uyha tika in hospital she get accident car”  
Rusli          :” What ? ( shocked ) are you sure ? “
Employers :” yes, that right. Now she in Zahra hospital”
Rusli          :” ok Thank’s “
            Rusli quickly going to hospital with sadness
            In hospital there are uyha, arif and ato.
Rusli    :” what the hell going on? Where tika ? Where? “
Uyha    :” sorry ruali, you to late she’s gone. Docter was said that, tika cannot help again”
Rusli    :” that lie ….!! You all lyed “
Arif      :” we not lyed rusli, it’s true “
Rusli    :” why you not give me information “
Uyha    :” we was trying, but you handphone always mailbox”
            Rusli run quickqly going to room where tika lay in peace
Rusli       :” tika whay you leave like this, oh dear I cant see you smile again there is no place for  me to see you again. I can hug you again my dear. I’m so regret, di it this I’m so moron ( this tears can block again) but my dear I have surprice for you this FLOWER I give only for you sweet heart. HAPPY BITRHDAY my princess. I LOVE YOU FOREVER.     
              Tika she’s gone, she leave rusli.  Rusli feel regret because, he not yet say birthday to tika, he only can tears and sadness.

THE END

1 komentar: